This rich cream rehydrates, deeply nourishes and softens dry, rough and cracked skin on heels and hands. Vitamin-rich Avocado Oil is quickly absorbed and helps restore balance to dry and cracked skin, leaving the skin feeling soft and supple. The careful selection of nourishing Almond, Flaxseed and Olive oils, moisturising Shea Butter and Beeswax rehydrates and softens the skin, while soothing Calendula extracts and invigorating Rosemary Oil provide intensive conditioning and moisture for dry and sensitive skin.
Commonly referred to as Avocado, this pulpy green fruit has been said to have aphrodisiac qualities. It is comprised of a high content of unsaponifiable oils, along with Vitamins A and E.
- Water (Aqua)
- Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Sodium Caseinate
- Beeswax (Cera Alba)
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Glyceryl monosterate (vegetable)
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
How to use
How to use
Use on cracked heels or on dry, rough gardeners hands. Gently massage into the affected area twice daily. For an intensive treatment, massage Weleda Heel Balm into the affected area at night and wear gloves or socks overnight.