Pomegranate Firming Facial Oil
Lightweight, quickly absorbed and non-greasy. This versatile beauty oil can be added to any daily skin care routine. Used as an intensive treatment or as a natural booster enriching any moisturising cream.
Pomegranate (punica granatum)
The pomegranate, punica granatum, although from the outside it looks brittle and dry, conceals a surprisingly rich and plump interior with countless seeds, each cushioned in juicy red flesh and resembling small, jewel-like berries.Learn more
Tap into the powerful energy of pomegranate, nature’s expert in stimulating skin regeneration and take your skin care routine to the next level with Weleda’s NEW Pomegranate Firming Facial Oil. Combining eight organic plant oils this rich formula is liquid gold, tackling lines, wrinkles and dull skin, whilst providing antipollution properties to actively defend skin from harmful external influences. Visibly firmer, smoother skin and a glowing complexion is only a drop away.
The eight organic oils:
- Apricot Kernel Oil - Light oil, easily absorbed, moisture protection for soft skin
- Argan Kernel Oil - Light oil, moisture protection, antioxidant properties, smoother skin
- Avocado Oil - Supports skin regeneration, moisture protection
- Jojoba Seed Oil - Fatty acid composition like that of human sebum, smooths and softens skin
- Macadamia Seed Oil - Light oil, well absorbed leaving skin soft and smooth
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - Antioxidant, skin regeneration
- Safflower Seed Oil - Fine, light oil, easily absorbed to regulate moisture balance and smooth skin
- Sesame Seed Oil - Ideal for mature, dry skin types providing moisture protection
- Measurably reduces lines and wrinkles
- Visibly firmer and smoother skin
- Anti-pollution formula
- Dermatologically tested
- NATRUE certified natural
Energises the skin*
Gives a radiant complexion*
NATRUE is the first internationally recognised quality seal for organic and natural cosmetics and thus creates clarity in the label ‘jungle’. Any products featuring the label of NATRUE guarantee the highest standards.
Products that are marked as vegan don’t contain any raw materials derived from animals.
All Weleda cosmetic products and foods are suitable for vegetarians abstaining from meat and fish.
UEBT Certification - Sourcing with Respect
Weleda became the first European beauty brand and one of only two companies globally to gain the UEBT (Union for Ethical Biotrade) certification for SOURCING WITH RESPECT.
How to use
Drop sparingly onto your hand and apply to damp skin, morning and night. Mixing a few drops to your day or night cream adds extra nourishment and creates an even base for makeup. Use regularly for complete effectiveness, or occasionally for a boost to your skin.