White Mallow Body Lotion
Nature’s kindest. The perfect lotion for babies with hypersensitive or atopic skin – soothing, calming and protecting.
Weleda asked midwives to advise on the perfect moisturising lotion, and they helped us choose the most delicate formula we’ve ever made.
Organic white mallow extract wraps baby in a cooling protective layer, kind-hearted pansy extract soothes irritation, and organic coconut and sesame oils nurture the skin. The fragrance free body lotion relieves itchiness and provides a pleasant cooling sensation on the skin. Thanks to carefully selected natural ingredients our White Mallow Body Lotion has a pleasant, mild scent without essential oils. For delicate skin that needs cosseting – especially in a family who already know sensitivity and allergy.
- Certified by the National Eczema Association. This not for profit organisation’s mission is to improve the health and quality of life for individuals with eczema through research, support and education.
- Nourishes, soothes and relieves irritation in hypersensitive, dry and atopic skin.
- Relieves itching, cools, calms and intensively moisturises.
- Certified organic body care.
- Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants or raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Dermatologically tested for highly sensitive and very dry atopic skin.
Soothes the skin*
Increased skin moisture*
NATRUE is the first internationally recognised quality seal for organic and natural cosmetics and thus creates clarity in the label ‘jungle’. Any products featuring the label of NATRUE guarantee the highest standards.
UEBT Certification - Sourcing with Respect
Weleda became the first European beauty brand and one of only two companies globally to gain the UEBT (Union for Ethical Biotrade) certification for SOURCING WITH RESPECT.
Sesame Seed Oil
Synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants or raw materials derived from mineral oils
How to use
Gently apply all over baby’s skin daily. Also suitable for use by adults with hypersensitive, dry or atopic skin.