Recipe: Orange and Chia Pudding
We were honoured to have Teresa Cutter from The Healthy Chef at our recent Skin Food Collection launch.
As a special treat for our launch, Teresa created our very own Weleda Orange and Chia Pudding. We think it's delicious and can't wait to share it with you.
Much like our Skin Food Collection, the Weleda Orange and Chia pudding will give you a super start to the day!
The Weleda Orange and Chia pudding is a gluten free, dairy free and plant based delight - with the added benefit of containing superfoods, omega-3 and it's also gut friendly.
3 tablespoons (40 g) white chia seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
250 ml (1 cup/8 fl oz) almond milk
1 orange1 tablespoon chopped roasted almonds
- Rosemary to garnish
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk or a little raw honey for serving
- COMBINE the chia seeds, vanilla, almond milk and the zest from 1 orange into a bowl or jar and mix well.
- REST for 15 minutes then give it a good stir to distribute the chia throughout the milk as it thickens.
- COVER the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- SERVE with sliced oranges, almonds and a drizzle of milk and honey.
Drizzle with tahini and honey in place of coconut milk.
I’ve been using Weleda products for many years. They are natural, hydrating and make me feel wonderful all over. I have extremely sensitive skin and I find that Weleda skin care calms and soothes my skin. I always get compliments from people asking about my skin care routine. I tell them one word. Weleda.
Teresa Cutter, The Healthy Chef
Teresa is a classically trained chef, nutritionist, author, accredited fitness trainer and media personality.
The Healthy Chef creates purely delicious functional foods for optimum health and wellbeing. Her aim is to get people eating healthier, so we can all live better lives that are filled with health and happiness.