WIN 1 of 10 Weleda 100 Year Prize Packs valued at over $100 - Competition is now closed
Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Weleda Australia Ltd (“Promoter”) of Unit 16/2 Daydream Street, Warriewood, NSW 2102.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, except employees of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and participating outlets and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- Entrants into this competition must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry.
- The competition commences on Monday, 12 July 2021 and ends midnight AEST Monday 26 July 2021 (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter's database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Entrants must, during the Promotional Period visit the competition page at weleda.com.au and submit their details as prompted, including full name, postcode and email address
- There are TEN major prize packs available (valued at $104.75 each). Every pack includes one each of the below:
- The Winner will be announced on social media on Tuesday, 27 July2021 and contacted via email.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Proof of age, identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize Winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to inform the Promoter if their residential address, email address or phone number changes during the Promotional Period.
- Entries not completed correctly maybe accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are permitted per person.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- As a condition of entry, your email address will be added to our newsletter database, however you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time.
- The value of the Prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail price at the start of the Promotional Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
- The winner will be the valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is selected by the random generator at 10:00am on 27 July 2021 at Unit 16/2 Daydream Street, Warriewood, NSW 2102.
- This Promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email and announced on the Weleda Australia Ltd Facebook page.
- The winner must claim their Prize within seven (7) days of being notified. If the Prize Winner is unable to claim the Prize by that date or if the Promoter is unable to contact the Prize Winner to claim fulfilment of the Prize by that date, that Prize Winner will forfeit the Prize in its entirety. The Promoter will not be liable for a Prize Winner who cannot be contacted.
- To claim their prize, the Prize Winner must reply to the email sent by Weleda Australia or send a Private Message to Weleda Australia Ltd Facebook page and provide their nominated mailing address, telephone contact number and email address.
- Prizes (or any unused portion of a Prize) are not transferable or exchangeable. Once a Prize has left the Promoter's control, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage to that Prize.
- The Prize will be sent to the Prize Winner's nominated mailing address as stated in their reply email or in their Private Message to Weleda Australia Ltd Facebook page. The Promoter and its associated agencies, and companies associated with this Promotion will take no responsibility for the Prize being damaged or lost in transit. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the Prize will be returned to the Prize Winner due to non-delivery at the provided mailing address. Delivery is restricted to residential or business addresses located in Australia.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Unless otherwise advised by the entrant, the Promoter may use the entrant's name, address and telephone number for future promotional and marketing purposes.
- The Prize Winner and Eligible Entrants agree to have their entry, name and state announced on the Weleda Australia Ltd Facebook wall at https://www.facebook.com/WeledaAU.
- The Prize Winner must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any promotional material.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prize to cancel the Promotion or to vary or cancel the award of the Prize.
- In the event that the Promoter cancels the Promotion or varies or withdraws the Prizes it shall not:
i. be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and
ii. be required to conduct the Promotion at any other time.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Facebook Page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and has permission to include your email address to the Weleda newsletter database.
- Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms
- Entrants acknowledge that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the Promotion (including taking/use of a Prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.